30.6.05

i want out

I want to start over- I want to disappear- I want to go somewhere new
someplace I’ve never been- I want to be anonymous in a city-
I want to leave everyone and everything I know-
I want to break all ties- I want to go alone- I want to be alone- I want to be lonely-
I want to be uncomfortable and awkward- I want to feel free fresh and new-
I want to suffer- I want to survive-
I want to forget responsibility-
I want that sensation of being scared and excited in a big new place-
I want to appreciate new people new feelings-
I want to cherish the good and learn from the bad- I want to notice the little things-
I want to forget who I was- I want to know who I am now- I want change- I want experience-
I want out-

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rextheking said...

no matter how far the harley goes
or over how many oceans i fley
still I am with me

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home