26.3.06

no one should ever make assumptions

what is friendship to you
can you tell me it's something we don't have

you led me to believe my love was reciprocal

although
i feel as if you've only bruised me..
nothing permanent.. no broken bones.. no scars.

i now understand what our relationship means to you..
and what it has meant.
time spent with you has been foreplay..
and all conversations have been pillowtalk..
the meaningful friendship we had was just a dream

i still don't understand
how you laughed until i fell apart..
how you talked until i silently cried..
things were worse than my confusion would let me believe at the time

you kissed me on the cheek after you betrayed me

define betrayal
define friendship

i'm not sure if you thought that would make things all better
it didn't

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home